Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer - in principle, you have the right to withdraw from the distance contract .
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return the returned item to us immediately to the following address: ul. Sowińskiego 24 / U11, 70-230 Szczecin , but not later than within 14 days from the date on which you rescinded the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days .
The fourteen-day period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for the contract in which we issue the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier,
- for digital content - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Payments made by you, including the costs of delivering items on the terms set out in the regulations, will be refunded to you immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until we receive the items back or you provide proof of sending them back, whichever occurs first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the consumer, among others in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs ,
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons , if the packaging was opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package , if the package has been opened after delivery
- for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium , if the performance began with the consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Detailed information on withdrawing from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If the goods purchased from us turn out to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the following address: ul. Sowińskiego 24 / U11, 70-230 Szczecin.
The goods under complaint should be sent to the following address: ul. Sowińskiego 24 / U11, 70-230 Szczecin or arrange a pickup by courier with us at the expense of the Serowar.pl store.
Due to the defect, you can request:
- exchange of things for one free from defects,
- defect removal,
or make a statement about:
- lowering the price,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the event of a material defect.
We are responsible to you for defects found within two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within one year of noticing the defect , but the time to file a complaint cannot end before the seller's liability period expires.
Your complaint will be considered (responded to) within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
More information about the complaint can be found in our Sales Regulations.