Shipping to all EU countries in good price.
Radisol SR - liquid for hygienic hand disinfection in food processing industry
RADISOL SR is a biocidal product in which the active substance is Propan-2-ol (isopropanol) [incl. 66% by weight, 66g per 100g of product]. According to the tests carried out according to the PN-EN 1500 standard, the chemical agent exhibits a significantly effective bactericidal effect on the surface of the skin of the hands during contact lasting 30 seconds. The recommended direction of product use is the disinfection of employees' hands in the food industry, especially useful in departments subject to particular sanitary requirements, such as slicing or packaging of food products.
• wet your hands with water
• Wash your hands thoroughly with liquid soap
• rinse with water, wipe dry with a paper towel
• draw a small portion of RADISOLU SR from the dispenser about 3 ml (3 cm3) into the palm of your hand
• rub the liquid thoroughly on the skin of the hands
• allow the liquid to evaporate. Warning! Do not rinse your hand with water
Capacity: 0.75 kg spray.
Biocidal products should be used with caution. Read the label and product information before each use.