Shipping to all EU countries in good price.
Cheese coating based on copolymer dispersion in water. Suitable for rinds of hard and semi-hard cheese.
It enables the cheese to mature naturally
- helps prevent mold and yeast
- prevents weight loss during storage
- provides protection against mechanical damage
- improves the appearance of the cheese
- type: copolymer dispersion
- color: various - to choose
- viscosity: 7.000 - 8.000 mPa.s. (Brookfield 23 ° C)
- pH: 3.5 - 4.0
- minimum forming temperature: 6-7 ° C
- total plate number: <1,104
- enterobacteriaceae: <10 / g
- listeria monocytogenes: absent in 25 g
- yeasts and molds: <100 / g
Product use / application
- the product is ready for manual use
- water can be added if necessary
- as long as the product remains in liquid form, machines, tools, shelves etc. can be easily cleaned with hot water
- store in closed containers at a temperature of 5 to 25 ° C (preferably 10-15 ° C)
- use in production in the order received from the supplier: first in - first out
- storage period is about 6 months from production (date indicated on the packaging)
- for all relevant aspects related to legislation, such as GMOs and / or allergens, product claims are available on request
- MSDS for the product is available on requesting a special sponge, cloth or hand.
See how to apply polyacetate:
The coating should be applied in 2-3 layers, using a special sponge, cloth or hand.
Various colors available (the option should be selected above, next to the "TO CART" button).
Yellow paste is available with or without natamycin. Natamycin in the amount of 0.02% (200 ppm +/- 5%, E 235) further reduces the growth of unwanted microorganisms on the skin of the cheese.