PE cheese cloth - TRIANGLE 3 KG
Scarves are in blue according to safety requirements. The quality of the product is strictly controlled throughout the entire production process.
- they do not retain moisture
- they drip very easily, so there is no need to apply high pressure
- curd and cheese do not adhere to the headscarves and are easy to separate from them, thanks to which the smoothness of the cheese surface is obtained
- it is very easy to remove cheese from molds, thus work with kerchiefs is not bothersome
- there is no waste of raw material, thus the sewage is very clean
- they can be used repeatedly (up to destruction) after prior washing at 60-70 ° and disinfection
- the total cost of using these headscarves in the long run is lower than the cost of other headscarves (washing cost, labor, sewage fee, raw material saving)
The thickness of the shawl is selected depending on the type of product and the technology used. Strength is possible to be assessed through use. Usually when the product is pulled from the mold, eg Salami or Sea Cheese,
we recommend 50 gsm scarves. In the production of Klinki cottage cheese, we recommend 35 gsm scarves.
When using sheets in the form of sheets, eg for bath tubs, trolleys or tables, a thickness of 35 gsm is sufficient.
The thicker shawl also causes larger imprints on the bending of the cheese, if it depends on someone on a smoother surface, then a thickness of 35 gsm will be better.
During use, make sure that the sling adheres to the cheese with a smooth side, then the effect of draining the whey will be the best!
The wedges are used for the production of, for example, cottage cheese. The wedges are also ideally suited for straining whey in the production of all cheeses!
Sling: a welded triangle - a wedge
Size: for 3 KG of cheese
Thickness: 50 g / m2