Shipping to all EU countries in good price.
Simple and convenient to use welding machine in a stainless steel housing.
- "Packaging" button - starting the packaging process
- "Stop" button - interruption of the packaging process at any time
- "Welding" button - starts the welding process on demand, eg during suction in pulse mode
- "Impuls" button - momentary start of the welding machine, ideal for packing delicate products
- Control lamp - indicates operation of the device
- You can use bags for packaging welded on 3 edges or bags for packaging food in the form of a sleeve on a roll.
- Maximum foil width 25 cm, length as needed
- Vacuum packing in containers
- Cable holder - allows you to hide excess wire
- Stable operation thanks to the rubber feet
- Safety switch
Purpose / application:
The vacuum packaging machine is used for vacuum packaging of food products in special bags. Thanks to such packaging, food retains freshness and nutritional value for longer.
Advice on food vacuum packaging
- The best results can be achieved with the vacuum packaging of fresh food.
- If food quality deteriorates, vacuum packaging can delay this process, but will never stop it. Anaerobic bacteria and microorganisms that can operate in an environment with low oxygen content continue to affect the deterioration of food quality.
- Cooking, thawing and heating vacuum packed food in water preserves the taste of dishes and makes it easier to keep clean.
- When heating vacuum-packed dishes using a microwave oven, always punch a bag in several places to allow hot air to escape.
- Vacuum packed food can be heated by immersion and heating it in warm water, the water temperature may not exceed 75oC.
When packing meat and fish, it is recommended to put the food in the freezer for 1-2 hours first. This will bind the juices naturally present in the food, and will also keep its shape. If it is not possible to pre-cool the food, it is recommended to place a loosely rolled paper towel between the food and the edge of the bag to be sealed. The towel will absorb the juices that will come out of the food during air suction.
When packaging cheese, it is recommended to pack the remaining cheese after each use. If a sufficiently large bag is used, it can be reused after having sealed.
Before vacuuming vegetables, it is recommended to blanch them. Blanching will stop enzymes that can lead to loss of taste, color and texture. To subject vegetables to blanching, immerse them in boiling water for several dozen seconds, and then remove and immerse in cold water. The duration of blanching depends on the type of vegetable. The finer and more delicate the vegetables, the shorter the blanching time. Blanching can also be done with a microwave or steam.
Fine / powdered products are recommended to be vacuum packed in their original packaging. This will prevent particles of the product along with the sucked air from getting inside the packaging machine, which may even prevent proper vacuum packing.
Before vacuum packing liquid foods, e.g. soups, freeze them in a separate vessel, the shape and size of which should be chosen so that the frozen product fits into the bag. After freezing, remove the product from the dish, place it in the bag, vacuum pack it, and then put it back in the freezer. Vacuum packed food can be heated by immersion and heating it in warm water, the water temperature may not exceed 75 degrees C.
Vacuum packaging in containers:
The packaging machine has the option of vacuum packaging of containers. The container should be connected to the external connector with a hose. To prepare the container for vacuum packaging, refer to the information provided with the container.
Warning! The packaging machine is not equipped with a hose and containers, the external port has an internal diameter of 5.5 mm. Make sure that the hose connector matches the packaging machine connector.
Contents of the package
- vacuum packing machine
- user manual
Voltage [V]: 230
Frequency [Hz]: 50
Power [W]: 175
Protection class: II
IP Rating: IPX0
Bag width (max) [mm]: 28
Air flow [l / min]: 16
Vacuum generated [kPa]: from -65 to -80
Dimensions [length x width x height]: 340 x 150 x 64 [mm]
Net weight [kg]: 1.4
The packaging machine is suitable for embossed bags for vacuum packing of food:
- measuring 20x30 cm
- measuring 25x35 cm
Bags referenced below description ("related products").