Cheese cloths made of flexible polyethyelene differ from others in three-dimensional structure. Cone shape of the holes through which the whey drains causes that it does not return to the cheese mass. This property gives the cloths exceptional usefulness by ensuring capillary draining of the whey in production of cheese and cottage cheese. The cloth can be easily taken off from the cheese mass and the surface is very smooth.
The cloths are in blue color in accordnce to the requirements of safety. The quality of the product is strictly controlled during the whole production process.
- it does not retain moisture
- very easily drain, there is no need to use large presses
- cottage cheese and cheese do not stick to the cloths and therefore they can be easily separated due to which the smooth surface of the cheese is obtained
- it can be very easily taken out from the moulds, work with cloths is not burdensome
- there is no material waste, the wastewater is very clean
- they can be used many times (until destruction) after prior washing at 60-70°C and sanitizing
- summary cost of using the cloths in a longer period is lower than that of other cloths (cost of washing, workmanship, fee for waste, savings of the material)
Thickness of the cloth is selected depending on the type of the product and applied technology. Durability can be assessed through use. Usually for smaller cheese (up to 2kg), we recommend the cloths with thickness of 30 g/m2, with larger ones - 50 g/m2. We recommend 35 gsm scarves when producing cottage cheese wedges.
When using wraps in the form of sheets, e.g. for bathtubs, prams or tables, a thickness of 35 gsm is sufficient.
Thicker cloth causes larger imprints on the cheese (on the folds of the cloth), if someone wants smoother surface of the cheese the thickness of 35 gsm will be better.
During using, one should pay attention to the fact that the cloth should adhere to the cheese with the smooth side, then the effect of draining the whey will be the best!
50 x 50 cm
90 x 90 cm