A professional ripening chamber - big
This equipment is addressed to producers of cheeses and shops - for cheese storage and maturing, for experimenting with ripening conditions at various temperatures and humidity.
The chamber is particularly suitable for the production of blue cheese (eg capacity up to about 400 kg of cheese with white mildew).
In the case of particularly hard water, it is recommended to buy a filter to prevent scale build-up.
The uniqueness of this device lies in its large capacity, despite its small external dimensions.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL
- HUMIDITY CONTROL
- SMALL DIMENSIONS
- HIGH EFFICIENCY
- WORKING RANGE FROM + 6 ° C TO + 25 ° C
- HUMIDITY FROM + 50% TO + 95%
- PERFECT EFFICIENCY from just a few kilograms to 400/600 kg. cheese per cycle.
- TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY controlled by an electrical panel with easy calibration and continuous display of set parameters.
- LAYING the cheese on a removable trolley located in the cabinet.
- 380 V - three-phase power supply.
- COMPLIANCE with applicable standards.
- external coating made of FIBERGLASS panels with an insulating polyurethane foam of high density, 5 cm thick.
- interior finish profiles in stainless steel and aluminum from the outside.
- stainless steel floor
- refrigeration system with hermetic compressor working on freon R404 and ventilated evaporator
- steam humidification system with a stainless steel case
- heating with electric heaters in a stainless steel box
- electronic control unit with display for temperature and humidity planning
TEMPERATURE from +6 to +25 degrees C
HUMIDITY from 50% to 95%
External dimensions: 90 x 140 x 230 cm (width x depth x height).
Three-phase power supply (380 V / 50 Hz - 3PH + N + T - 16A).
Removable trolley with 10 steel shelves with dimensions of 70 x 115 cm, giving a total available area of 8.00 sq.m.
In the case of comprehensive equipping of the cheese house by our company, we offer attractive discounts.